Monday, October 13, 2008

Sunday and Monday

Pete spent all day Sunday at the new house - doing more to get the house ready to be painted, buying and putting in storm windows and breaking up what he originally thought was just a small sidewalk. It ended up being many inches thick and was a much more difficult job than he thought. He was hoping to stuff the giant dumpster will all possible debris. But he ended up practically killing himself. He was noodle-like when he came home. I thought I was going to have to carry him to bed.


We headed back to work on Monday. Our contractor was at the house this afternoon to get started on some of the projects we can't do ourselves. When Wynne, Emmett and I were pulling up to the house after work Pete was headed out. He had the new backdoor sticking out of his car so he was either on his way to get that installed or he is running away to someplace in need of a door. I will keep you posted.
I gave Wynne my old jewelry box so she would have a place to keep her jewels and hair decor. She decided to deck out her hair and is trying to figure out a Halloween costume that will allow her to wear lots of clips in her hair. Here is one of her favorite 'dos.

At dinner Emmett decided that he wanted my apple - I offered it to him thinking that he would take a bite or two and get bored - but he ate almost the whole thing (including the stem - ugh)








No comments: